Forever Aloe Vera Gel - Accra Private10 months ago - Health & Beauty - Accra
Why Drink Forever Aloe Vera Gel?
10. Dental Health and HygieneAloe Vera is extremely healthful for your mouth and gums. Take that to your next dentist appointment!
9. Provides Rapid SoothingAloe Vera enhances fibroblast function. Fibroblast are those remarkable little cells responsible for collagen formation. They also assist in the soothing of minor burns, cuts, scrapes, sunburn, and skin irritations.
8. Aids in Healthy DigestionA healthy digestive tract ensures that nutrients from the foods we eat are absorbed into the blood stream. Aloe Vera Juice has natural, detoxifying abilities. Drinking Aloe Vera Juice made from the pure aloe gel regularly may improve bowel regularity and increase protein absorption, while at the same time decrease unfriendly bacteria and yeast all done naturally! Aloe Vera has also demonstrated its ability to assist in soothing heartburn and other types of digestive upset.
7. Immune Support and FunctionAloe Vera provides natural support for the immune system. Since the immune system works around the clock protecting the body, aloe vera, with its natural immune enhancers, gives the body a continual arsenal from which to draw. Drinking 2 to 4 ounces of Aloe Vera Gel regularly may give your immune system the helping hand it needs.6. Regulates Weight and Energy LevelsAloe Vera Gel naturally, and with regular use, allows the body to cleanse the digestive system. Our diets include many unwanted substances which can cause lethargy and exhaustion. Taken regularly, Aloe Vera Juice from the pure aloe gel ensures a greater feeling of well-being, allowing energy levels to increase and helping to maintain a healthy body weight.
5. Collagen and Elastin RepairAloe Vera can add a rich supply of building materials to produce and maintain healthy skin. The skin replenishes itself every 21 to 28 days. Using the nutritional building blocks of aloe vera, the skin can utilize these nutrients daily to help combat the effects of aging! A daily dose of Aloe Vera Juice made from pure aloe vera gel can be just what your skin is thirsting for.
4. Daily Dose of MineralsSome of the minerals found in aloe vera include calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc. What a powerful storehouse! We all know that adding foods to our diets with naturally occurring vitamins and minerals is recommended for overall health. Drinking Aloe Vera Gel is a natural and healthful way to replenish the body's supply.
3. Daily Dose of VitaminsAloe Vera Gel includes Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, Folic Acid and Niacin. The human body simply cannot store some of these vitamins; therefore we need to supplement them regularly through our diets. What better way than by drinking a daily dose of Aloe Vera Juice, made from pure Aloe Vera Gel, while at the same time building the body's defense system naturally against oxidative stress!
2. Anti-inflammatory PropertiesAloe Vera Gel has 12 natural substances that have been shown to inhibit inflammation without side effects. Aloe may also support proper joint and muscle mobility.
1. Body-Building BlocksAmino acids are our body's building blocks. Eight which are essential and cannot be made by the body are found within the aloe plant! Drinking Aloe Vera Juice on a regular basis allows you to help maintain your health by replenishing your body naturally with these essential amino acids. An analysis of the aloe vera plant shows that it comes closer than any other known plant to the duplication of essential amino acids.