Login for faster access to the best deals. Click here if you don't have an account.

Tom Ford Black Orchid EDP 100ml - Adabraka, Accra Private

2 months ago Health & Beauty Adabraka, Accra  

GH¢95500

  • tom-ford-black-orchid-edp-100ml-adabraka-accra-big-0
Price: GH¢95500

COME FOR FREE TESTING OF SELECTED ONES BEFORE BUYING.**Black Orchid was created as an oriental chypre. The top notes are French jasmine, black truffle, ylang-ylang, black currant, and effervescent citrus. In the floral-spicy heart, dwells Tom Ford's black orchid, more imaginary than real, and the base combines woodsy notes (patchouli and sandalwood), dark chocolate, incense, amber, vetiver, vanilla, and balsam.YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IF IT IS PROVEN TO BE A FAKE! YOU CAN BET ON IT!95% OF OUR FIRST TIME BUYERS RECOMMEND US TO THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THE OTHER 5% ACTUALLY BUY FOR THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.ALSO, WHEN OUR CLIENTS HAVE AN IMPORTANT OCCASION, THEY USE FRAGRANCES THEY BOUGHT FROM US.GET FREE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ALL OCCASIONS FROM US TOO.THIS NUMBER IS ALWAYS ON! I NEVER SWITCH THE PHONE OFF! IT IS THENETWORK SO KINDLY KEEP CALLING UNTIL IT GOES THROUGH OR SEND ME A WHATSAPP MESSAGE ON THE TIGO!**Dependent on schedule


 

Buy and Sell your products and services on Loozap (ex. Listings360) Ghana

  • Buy and sell used stuff on Loozap (ex. Listings360) Ghana – Loozap (ex. Listings360) Ghana is the largest collection of free classified ads in Ghana where you can buy, sell, rent and discover used electronics, furniture, cars, movies, books, fashion, real estate, services, jobs, events, and more on Loozap (ex. Listings360) Ghana
  • Loozap (ex. Listings360) also offers free user-to-user classified ads in all major cities in Ghana. You can post an ad at no cost and browse through the huge selection of free classifieds on Loozap (ex. Listings360)! Your advantage at Loozap (ex. Listings360) Ghana is that your ad will reach a much larger audience. What makes it even more interesting is that you can upload pictures or add a link to your website.
  • Discover what individuals and professionals from all over Ghana are selling, from used cars to furniture, real estate, jobs, fashion, mobile phones, or other used items, you can find everything you need! Use Loozap (ex. Listings360) Ghana to make a good deal today!
Add Listing